(Christians) I know many of you read the bible on your own each day but

but do you also read to your children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The Bible? Yes, we do. If you mean other books just in general, yep, every single day.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 5:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yes, every day. I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old and they have been taught the word of God since birth. I used to recite scriptures to them while I was nursing them.

We have gone through at least 8 Bibles so far. They just get worn out so fast.

It is very important to me to raise them to know the Word of God. I am not the best mom or anything, but that is one thing I make a point to do right (and organic food ; ) LOL).
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I do everyday
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 9:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• My almost 19 month old and I do daily morning devotions, and we read the bible twice a day at least, before nap time and before bed time. Most days it is just about the only thing we read though.
    HaydensMommy007

Answer by HaydensMommy007 at 2:38 AM on Jul. 13, 2009