brokeback mountain made me tingle.... down there. Any1 else enjoy the, uh, film?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah I would have liked to have been the filling in that sandwich. It was a great movie,too.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 6:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• LOL!

Yeah, I love that movie. I wish more people would watch it for the STORY, not for the whole "OMG GAY COWBOYS LULZ" thing.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I wasn't turned on by the movie. The ending pissed me off though. And I felt it was a bit long. Other than that I think the story was great. I was very upset at the ending... I saw it many years ago so I can't remember WHY I was upset at the ending (won't post any spoilers anyway) but I do remember thinking if the credits come now I'm gonna be pissed, and they did, and I was. I am not saying the ending should have been happy or unhappy, I just don't like the exact style or way it ended.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 5:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Lol yeah it made me tingle. I don't know why but it did. Maybe cuz its like a taboo thing, so the naughtiness turns us on!! whoo-hoo.
    Anonymous

• Gay sex is pretty hot
    Anonymous