I'm in deep S***. Am I going to die? HELP!!

I am 3 months along and I some how pulled the muscle that runs along my right side while doing house work. The bad part is I have to poo, but I can't, because that muscle hurts so bad like I am being stabbed in the side when I try to go that I just can't use it. What do I do? I never ever had this happen with me before and I have a kid already! I don't want to die from bowel impaction or something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont think your gonna die...but I think you should ask ur doc about stul(sp) softner
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• you won't die if you feel that bad go to the ER
    Anonymous

• girl you won't die when I was prego I didn't go for 2 weeks at a time, I would call ask a nurse at your hospital and explain the situation to them and maybe they will suggest something for you

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• If its that painfull and you cant wait to see you doc then go to the er
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Your poo will get to the point where it will literally roll out of you. No pushing required. Jenny McCarthy was constipated for 14 days when she was prego...trust me, you can hold a lot of poo. You won't spontaneously combust or anything.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 2:20 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• call your care provider to see if there is a stool softner you can take. or try to eat something to help you go. apples, apple juice, etc and cut down on things that can "back" you up more, like bananas.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 10:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2009