my heart feels weird kinda fluttery and i felt it jump. what do u think it could be from?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Health

• could be a murmur. I'd call the dr

Answer by admckenzie at 5:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Sounds like heart palpitations.

Anonymous

• ok im not a dr....so please dont take this for value...this happens to me.with me it anxiety attacks with panic attacks.yes i have had ekgs and mri and everything else.if theres any pain or anything else go to the emergency room.i take clonopin to prevent this...you must be nervous or anxious about something.let me know how you do.
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I get PVCs when I'm under a lot of stress. It's hard to explain what that feels like, but it's wierd. Could be that. Or something more serious. If it happens all the time I would ask your doctor to be on the safe side.
    Anonymous