? about mattress size for a toddler.....

Would a king size mattress be too big to transition my toddler to? He will be in his crib a little longer, but someone in my area is giving away a king size mattress and box spring and i'd like to respond to them asap

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 5:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• ok well I just spoke with SO and he said we could use it and put our current bed in the guest bedroom...that would work too! lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I don't think it matters most kids love there new beds, I put my son in a single regular bed and he loves it, so I would just take that kings size bed
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i think putting ur kid in someone elses used mattress is king of gross...think of what went on in that bed
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• well we gave my old bed to my SIL...things went on in that bed too, but not on the bare mattress, plus it was scrubbed really well before she got it. I would do the same thing with this mattress, and obviously not sleep on it or have anyone else sleep on it without a fitted sheet + !
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I would get a mattress cover it covers the whole mattress and zips up on the side
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

AGREEEED..Sex Juice! yuck

My daughter slept in a qween b4 we moved. She now has a twin..She doesnt care..Its a bed lol.She is 2 and all she cares about is jumping :D
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 6:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• QUEEN :/
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 6:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2009