help!!! i need advice!!!

i just had my period june 28 and that was my very first ever normal period. normal period means is that was my first period with the same date of my last period for how many years.

im worried cos i have spotting last night.and this is my first time to have spot also...
anyway i have pcos and my period is irregular for how many years since i had it.and im taking met start june 4 this year.
my period is may 28 and had it again june 28 that was the 1st time ever i have the same date...its the 1st time that my period is regular..

my concern is i have spotting last night enough to confused about how come i spot???
this is the 1st time i spot ever also...this morning i pee there still spot but its very blurry anymore unlike last night. its too soon to have my period again...
please advice whats happening...

joaniane

Asked by joaniane at 6:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• First of all your question is kind of all over the place and hard to follow. So please bear with me here as I try to help you out. So what you are saying is that this last cycle was 31 days. Right? And 31 days is a normal cycle for you? And now you are spotting when it's only been 13 days since your last period. Well, it would be too soon for implantation spotting since most women with PCOS ovulate late or not at all. With PCOS there are a ton of symptoms and irregular bleeding/spotting can be one of them. I see that you are taking Metformine and this could be the likely cause for the spotting. If you have further questions I would advise that you call your Doctor to discuss what is going on. Good luck.
    Anonymous