for those of you who have switched your baby to cows milk

how much should they be drinking in a day? is it the same as when they were on forumla?

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 6:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i'm not sure and was wondering that myself actually. on average DD has about 3 sippy's of milk a day, and there's always a sippy of water available for her.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• My doctor said about 24 oz a day but my 1 year old is a big boy with a big appetite so it may be less for smaller kids.
    macsmail

Answer by macsmail at 6:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I think between 16-24 oz. Best to call the pedi and ask.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• its 16-24 oz a day but if my kids have drank the 16-24 oz and still want more i'm not going to tell them they cant and since my daughter is allergic to milk and cant have juice the only thing she can/will drink is her milk
    kcook55

Answer by kcook55 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• my dd is 4 and i have always allowed unlimited accses to milk b/c i want her to have healthy bones and teeth..osperosis runs in the family to so i wanted to teach her now to drink lots of milk to ward off that disease when shes older...maybe it'll work maybe it wont but i had to try
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 9:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2009