What is the latest time are you willing to stay out with your children?

My husband and I went out to dinner and a movie at Downtown Disney and we saw a ton of kids running around at midnight yesterday. I know its the weekend but that seems a little excessive for children to be out that late especially there because nothing is open except bars. So around what time do you decide its time to go home when your out with your kids at night?

Dylansmom32509

Asked by Dylansmom32509 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• depends what were doing, and if we do stay out late it don't happend everyday and once in a while I don't think it's a big deal
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• It depends. For a bbq at a friend or relatives house, we might stay pretty late. Especially since they can crash out on the sofa or something if they get really tired. Other than my parents, most of my family lives out of state, and when they come to visit, they stay in RV's in RV parks, and so when we go see them, sometimes we are out really late, since we only see each other once every few years. That's about the only time my kids are out late with me. If I'm going out to a bar or something, I have a sitter for them, so there is no time limit. Oh, sometimes we go to the car races, and we'll be out really late for that, but that's very rare.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• When we are at Disney this coming October we will be in the room by 11 pm. A nap will be required daily form both the 5 and 2 year old. Normally unless it is something special not later than 9 ish. Normal bed time is 7 and 7:30 respectively.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• We live on the Jersey Shore. The boardwalks stay open passed midnight on the weekends and the curfews change to match their closings. So I don't think midnight is unreasonable.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2009