I Hope I'm Not Pregnant....Does It Make Me A Bad Person To Have These Feelings?

I Hope I'm Not Pregnant....
Really, how awful does that sound? I really hope I'm not having another baby, and that we just missed my fertile window, because I'm not ready to have another baby yet....and especially with him....I honestly don't even think he wanted the first baby.....what am I going to do?...and I know that sounds so selfish, because so many women that want babies can't have them....but I just don't know how to feel right now, other than upset.

starburst22

Asked by starburst22 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• there is nothing selfish about that, if your not ready then your not ready you know, so wouldn't worry about it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• no your not selfish and its not bad its understandable dont worry god knows whats best for you
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• no. it doesnt sound bad. in fact i know exactly how you feel. i have a d who just turned one on monday. and i am 15.5 weeks preggy. and i so didn't want to be preggy with number 2 this soon. and hubby and i are stressy with each other, so yeah. i know how you feel. if you are, trust me you will get over hta feeling. it takes time, sometimes i still feel like that, b ut most of the time i am trying to get ready for baby and i'm actually getting kinda excited.
    raineslibramom

Answer by raineslibramom at 6:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I would like to have more children someday, and honestly, if I do find out I am pregnant, if I do miss my period, I wouldn't be devastated...I think my concern with possibly being pregnant again right now is that my fiance and I are already so stressed out with each other trying to raise our first baby, and I'm afraid that the tension will just increase if we find out I'm having baby number two....has anyone else had this happen to them?
    starburst22

Answer by starburst22 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i would love to have more babies... i have been facing infertility for over 2 years... but your feelings are normal.... i would look at it as a blessing though! not a mistake!
    liltinymommy

Answer by liltinymommy at 6:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2009