Do you ladies remember...

what it felt like before your water broke cuz im 34ish weeks and i been fighting preterm labor since sunday but I shaved my legs tonight and all of sudden i feel like my bladder is completely full and bout to burs but the thing is i just went to the restroom and when i went to the doc thursday he checked and i didnt have a bladder infection or nothign what could this be?

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 6:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• YOU NOT DRINKING ENOUGH WATER! sorry for caps... this happen to me and i went to the er and i was dehydrated
    liltinymommy

Answer by liltinymommy at 6:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Could be the baby laying on a nerve. A friend of mine had that for the last 2 weeks with her last baby and that's exactly how she described it and when she would try to pee nothing would come out or if it did it was like a slow leak
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• do you think the baby is pushing hard on your bladder? my first son drove me crazy like that..... i would be running to the potty every minitue with false alarms lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• your baby could have dropped and is laying on your bladder more than he/she was before. just keep emptying your bladder (esp if you're trying to fight preterm labor) and keep drinking LOTS of water.
    i didn't feel any different when my bag of water was bulging and about to pop.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 10:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2009