what is the usually cause of spotting???

joaniane

Asked by joaniane at 6:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• when the egg in implanting its self..thats what happened to me...I bleed really light for 1 1/2 days
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i just had my period june 28 and that was my very first ever normal period. normal period means is that was my first period with the same date of my last period for how many years.

im worried cos i have spotting last night.and this is my first time to have spot also...
    anyway i have pcos and my period is irregular for how many years since i had it.and im taking met start june 4 this year.
    my period is may 28 and had it again june 28 that was the 1st time ever i have the same date...its the 1st time that my period is regular..

my concern is i have spotting last night enough to confused about how come i spot???
    this is the 1st time i spot ever also...this morning i pee there still spot but its very blurry anymore unlike last night. its too soon to have my period again...
    please advice whats happening...
    joaniane

Answer by joaniane at 6:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2009