What Are Some Rules You Have For Your Kids?

home rules

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 7:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• use inside voice, no throwing higher then above the waiste, pick up toys
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• After my kids were 16 the rules were don't do anything that might involve jail or the ER.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Speak politely to eachother and to grown ups. No yelling, no hitting or pushing. Use manors at the table. The basic things that make them nice people.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I have an only child that is 13 so there aren't many. No whining, chomping or chewing with his mouth open. No food in bedrooms, be respectful and polite. No food or drinks by the computer. Always be safe. Do what mom tells you without arguing or attitude or I take everything away.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• treat others the way u want to be treated, chew with your mouth closed,keep your room clean that don't always happen lol
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• no slamming doors, use your manners, dont have attiitude, clean up toys, put your dirty dishes in the sink, put your dirty clothes in the laundry basket, and lastly and most important!! dont interupt mommy while shes watching big brother!!!!! lol..JK!!! i know that wont happen, thats why i tape it!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• #1: That is your body. Take good care of it or I will take care of it for you. The meaning to this rule is personal hygiene. For some reason some teens don't think they ever get dirty or smell so they don't think it's necessary to bathe or use deoderant.
    #2: We all live in this house so we ALL have to care for it. Everyone has chores and they are to be done no matter what. If they aren't done correctly then they will be done again and again until they are done right.
    #3: If you need clean clothes then bring your own dirty ones down - mom is not a maid service. They are not allowed to wear dirty clothes, but I will not go through their rooms to pull them out, either. If they are brought down then I will wash, dry, and fold them.
    #4: RESPECT other people at all times even if you think you are right and they are wrong. There is a right way and wrong way to speak to people to get desired results.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2009