best foundation

What's the best foundation you've tried?...I need to buy some soon and want to try something different. I have fair skin that is kinda sensitive and can be dry.

Right now i use magicx by Avon with mineral sheer by revlon on top.

bumblebeestingu

Asked by bumblebeestingu at 7:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• well, i don't need a lot of coverage and my skin tone is hard to match so i use the tinted moisturizer from cover girl. it never breaks me out and it moisturizes so that's a plus for me.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I am bias to this, but I think the new Mineral Makeup by Mia Bella is the best coverage I have had in a long time with makeup. You can check it out at www.kari.scent-team.com
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I have been using Bare Mineral from Ulta.com. It's the best coverage and it doesn't break me out. I got the starter kit about 9 months ago. One container of foundation lasts me about 3 months. And I wear it every day.
    Faiths_mommy08

Answer by Faiths_mommy08 at 4:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I use almay smart shade. I use the lightest one. Its not magic, you still have to find the right shade but its spf 15 and its not too expensive.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 1:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Clinique Superbalanced makeup. It's great for sensitive as well as combination skin.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Did you know Magix is actually making a tinted one now? Its pretty decent coverage.
    I also like the Avon Mousse foundation. Its good for dry skin. You can try them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i swear by bare minerals!!! its the best ive ever used..i get blemishes easily and my skin gets dry and flaky and oily (combination skin)..and bare minerals is so light it odsnt clog pores and it feels so natural like its not even on..and i love how well it hides my blemishes, i feel like a covergirl with it on. its kind of expensive but it lasts a long time.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 2:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I love mineral makeup by Affordable Mineral Makeup.
    It's great...I can control the coverage and it doesn't look AT ALL like i caked it on! It looks really natural. AND they have my perfect shade. I'm a hard one to match and after years of trying to be matched by every company out there, this one is the first that gets it spot on. : )
    neha525

Answer by neha525 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2009