Anyone else feel guilty when they put their LO to sleep?

My daughter just gives me these huge puppy dog eyes and sticks out her bottom lip when she has to go to bed. Only 6.5 months old and trying to manipulate me already! I feel so bad that I have to put her to bed, but I know she's tired and she goes to bed at the same time every night.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope. a) i get my me time, and b) i know they need it. :)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• yeah right! im relieved :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• my bab gives me them look to I just give him kisses on his cheeck and he loves that and then I go and flop in my lazy boy and enjoy my break but then I have a almost 4 year old so it aint much of a break lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• YES! I always feel bad!!!! :( poor baby!!! She's 20 mos old and when shes awake, she drives me crazy, but when she's asleep she's so sweet, peaceful.... I just want to hold her until she wakes up! LOL
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Lol no. When he goes to bed it's me time! I do a few loads of laundry. Than watch a movie or get on-line.

pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 7:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Heck no! The only time I get to eat is after she goes to sleep. So I'm a little anxious to get her to bed on time...lol...
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Nope. I want to enjoy being around my kids, and it's pretty hard to do that if they're whiny and spastic from being up past their bedtime.
    Anonymous

• I don't put mine to sleep. They lay around the house and fall asleep on their own and then I put them in bed (my son of course goes in my bed where he's been since day 1). Mine are older though...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2009