parents dish

i found that site from this site,somehow???i was reading a couple of the articles and it all comes down to "why dont woman like other woman these days?and why is it so hard to find friends"is it just in us to be competitive.woman arent just like the way they are on this site they are also this way in real life.i live it,my question is but why.why cant we all get along??lol

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Thats a good question, I always wondered, men stick together but women have to backstab each other in the backs, flert with your man, and just talk crap behind your back, and always jelouse they can never be happy for you they just get jelouse about shit, I had my share of friends that backstabed me and I said enough I only talk to my friends on the phone or when we all go camping for the most part I keep to myself, I'm tierd of giving but getting nothing but bullshit back sick of it!!!!!!!!
    the only women I talk to is my mom and my sis and we are pretty close.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• ya i have a 30 yr old daughter and i talk to her she gives it to me sometimes...i like my 24 yr old alternitive hairdresser daughter.very open and unbiased...loves everyone and everyone loves her....
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i'm only friends with 2 women, and we're not THAT close. i get along better with guys, no drama lol. all simple and to the point. women, when we explain something, we have to tell the WHOLE story, as for men, they get to the point. for example, say a couple you know are seperating. the guy tells your SO they are seperating, your SO says something like "oh, looks like you'r back in the dating game". your SO casually mentions to you that they're seperating, and you have all these questions like "why?", "did so-n-so cheat?" are either of them seeing someone else?" ect...it's a never ending thing until you know the whole story. then your SO gets in trouble by you cuz he didn't ask the "right" questions. lol. (oh by "you", i meant in general)
    It could also be that we all have different views. even if you meet someone who agrees with you on most things, there could be ONE thing you don't agree on and it's over.
    Anonymous

• oh I hear ya, women are just way to much drama if I need a drama fix I come to CM lol nobody here can back stab me the most they can do is talk shit which don't bother me I've heard plenty of shit in my life so it's in one ear and out the other and half the time it's funny how women on here try and hurt your feeling I mean some of them really try hard it's hilarious

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I'm single so I have a problem with married women thinking I want their man. I do not. I tell them if I wanted a husband i would have kept one of the three I had of my own. I just can't take that hassle though. Single women around here are either too young for me to hang with or just divorced and want to go out and party and catch up on lost time. I'm way too old and tired for all that nonsense plus many like drama. I am drama-ed out for this lifetime. I just do better hanging out by myself. I have my few yet great friends and I have family. That's enough for me. I won't shun anyone who wants to get to know me but I'll shy away if there is any craziness.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I've wondered this for so long myself. The conclusion I have come up with, is that women are too competitive with one another. We each want to be the "prettiest" or the "youngest" or the "smartest", and when we're not, we automatically decide that we don't like the woman that is. LOL....The world would be so much better if we could stop this. I think men started this whole competition thing. They are always playing women against each other. UGH....I try to get along with most everyone, but there are some women that I know that just flat out refuse to like
    each other.No matter what the situation, they'll always find something wrong with the other....
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• :(
    I haven't experienced this, that i am aware of anyway. The women that I count as friends are nice. The women that I know in the workplace are nice, as far as I know. I am not aware of anyone backstabbing.

Answer by Bmat at 9:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I have had the same best friend for nearly 20 years and I trust her with my life. I was back stabbed by other females from years ago which I considered close friends. obviously they were not. its about immaturity. cant just hang out and be real with each other like "sex and the city". but have to be vicious scheming bitches. I have more female friends now and I love them all. I am very choosy when it comes to meeting new people as potential friends. instantly you will get a vibe. well I do. If they are not the kind of girls that you can relax and be yourself around, where you could trust them around your man even if you were not home, then there is no need for them to be in your life.
    jennbunnyb

Answer by jennbunnyb at 9:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Ya know the saying "Keep your friends close, but you enemies closer"...thats how i feel about women...im not a jealous person but bitches lie, and are conniving...lol....thats why my life is better with no female friends....

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 10:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2009