getting preg while on pill

how many of you all have gotten pregnant while on the pill?

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did and each pill prescriptions were different all 3 times. And, NO, I did not miss a pill and end up pregnant. God planned my pregnancies - how else would you explain getting pregnant while on 3 different types of prescriptive pills and each pregnancy end up 2 1/2 years apart? :)
    My third OB told me I was as fertile as the Napa Valley and agreed to perform my tubal...LOL.
    No pregnancies since!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• me!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Me.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 8:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i would like to know myself. i been on the pill for almost 2yrs i know it can happen and i just wonder if it will happen to me.i don't trust it too well but i don't know what other form of b.c. i would want to do so i just stick with the pill.so i am curious
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i didn't take mine the other day... I totally forgot about it! lol so i was wondering about the whole pregnancy thing
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• oh alot of things can affect that. missing a day, other medications making it less effective, illnesses making it less effective. The last two is what happened to me.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• It wasn't the pill for me, but it was the Depo shot! Missing the pill is bad, because missing the pill for only one day will make you TWICE as fetal the next.

I have a problem remembering taking meds, so I thought the depo was PERFECT!

Bwahahah, jokes on me!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 8:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I have not but someone in my family did.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Sometimes medications can interfere with birth control from working. Usually antibiotics
    jennbunnyb

Answer by jennbunnyb at 8:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I did. I was on Yasmin and had been for two years or so.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2009