What is your opinion of the white supremicist little girl band called Prussian Blue?

It sickens me that their parents have pumped them full of hate for anyone that's not like them.

"The group has strong ties to the National Vanguard organization, a white nationalist group formed by disaffected former members of the National Alliance. Their ideology has been described as racist and white supremacist in nature by many organizations.[6][10][11] The Daily Telegraph reports that, on stage, the twins execute Nazi salutes.[10]"

Sad.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sad, but they have the right. It's too bad they are being raised that way. I can only hope that one day they will see the light of day and change their views. They're young so there's still hope.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 8:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• See, I think free speech is all good and stuff, but when it preaches hate for another human being, that's just not fair.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I agree with you. Totally...
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 8:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• A Smiley Face Hitler?
    That's just plum fucked up.
    JoyeAustin

Answer by JoyeAustin at 8:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• This is a related story that happened in our area....in this case the children have been removed from the home, and to my knowledge are still in foster care.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/today/index.ssf/2009/01/authorities_children_named_for.html

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I remember that story...disgusting.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 8:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• WOW that is really messed up! I think those parents shouldnt be parents! To teach your child to have so much hate! Sad I feel sorry for the children.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 8:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I remember that story!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I feel so bad for the girls because they're so gorgeous. They really could have a great future in modeling if they wanted to. They're horrible singers, you can find their videos on Youtube. I just wonder what'll happen to kids like this when they grow up, yanno? Once they're released into the world on their own they're going to get their asses kicked.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• OMG...I think somethings are just better left.....UNSAID!!!!! It's disgusting...that's all I'm gonna say!!!!
    CraZedSAHMof3

Answer by CraZedSAHMof3 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2009