If you new your sister was cheating on your brother-in-law with his best friend, would you say anything?

She is cheating on him, has been for awhile, and she is pregnant with her second child, whats worse, I have a fear and gut feeling this baby is not his.
I feel like its my responsiblity to say something, but its my sister, how can I do that to her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow thats hard but someone needs to stand up and think of this child on the way
    Anonymous

• Well, without absolute proof, nothing can really be said or implied.

I will tell you, though, that when my BIL married his first wife she already had a young child from an ex-boyfriend and my BIL cared for him as his own child. She told me in a conversation one day that she 'accidentally' met with her ex-BF and they 'accidentally' had sex. I said nothing about it and figured it was up to her to tell my BIL. She was soon pregnant & I had my suspicions, and they were confirmed when her baby was born looking EXACTLY like her first child, whom she said looked exactly like his father. My BIL was so enchanted with his new daughter that I just couldn't say anything to him, but I did tell his wife in private that it was odd that my BIL's child looks just like her ex-BF's son. She just winked and smiled.
    I figured it would hurt my BIL and my neice if I said anything so I just keep my mouth shut.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I, personally, would absolutely tell! It's a low person who would cheat on their spouse, and the cheater's spouse deserves to know the truth!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• if you were in the same situation as you BIL would you want someone to tell you the truth? I would want to know if my husband was cheating, so what if she is your sister, try talking to her say if you don't tell him then I will
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• not my business so no
    sunshine21pa

Answer by sunshine21pa at 8:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Cheating is cheating! You need to talk to your sis and let her know its her responsibility to take action. Her HUSBAND has a right to know what she is doing and when he finds out he will then want to know if that's his child or not. If she does it later, it can be a worse situation.

PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2009