What's your most EMBARASSING prego story?

I was in California for vaca, and my mom and I needed to do some laundry. As we were driving to the mat I felt something crawling on my foot. Before I saw what it was I kicked it off. I was horrified it was going to crawl back on me, so I stared at the floor the whole drive. We needed to get quarters at a liqour store, and I wasn't feeling too good from the drive. I got a sprite to try and cool down, but by the time I reached the counter I knew something bad was going to happen. I tried to pay as fast as I could but before I could finish my transaction I thought *Oh God. I'm going down*. I braced myself on the counter, I knew I was going to faint. Just as I everything started going black, I puked... right onto the register. My mom finished my transaction and cleaned up the puke for them, as I fled outside. There were like 8 people in line behind me....embarassing.

Think you can top that?

momma_shuler

Asked by momma_shuler at 8:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Judith that is so strange.........the same thing happened to me except the person behind me shouted someone call 911 her water broke!!!!!!!! OMG I thought I would just die right there on the spot..............
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I peed myself in line at walmart checkouts.
    I didnt even realize I had to go, than the baby kicked REALLY hard out of nowhere, and just like that, I compleatly wet myself infront of everyone, I ran out so fast crying my eyes out, just left my cart right there, and ran.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 8:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Haha! That's awesome....I can tell these are gunna be good.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 8:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I pooped when I was giving birth, I was so embarassed, but my hubby and dr. kept telling me it natural
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Haha, I guess it happends to the best of us, it makes me feel better knowing i wasnt the only one!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 8:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• HAHAA! I would laugh so hard at the person who shouted "QUICK CALL 911" That I would have pee'd my pants again! Oh my GOD! Now I'm scared to get any bigger!!! How for along were you when that happened? I'm only 26 weeks.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 8:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I was 35 weeks with my first.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• When I was about 6 months along with my son, I had to take a trip & it required flying. It was just after some stupid suicide bomber somewhere posed as a pregnant woman to hide the bomb. I was pulled aside by security & had to wait for a female agent. She felt my entire belly to make sure it was real. Then 4 days later, I went home & had to go through the same humiliating routine again--in front of everyone in the security line.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I've vomited everywhere! At work, in the mall, all over my car (twice), and on the side of almost every major highway in MI. The best had to be when I went to the hospital at 34 weeks completely dehydrated, the doc was attempting to place an IV line when I turned and vomited all over her lap, the bed and the floor! It was mortifying, and I felt bad for the poor girl :(
    ChrissMiss321

Answer by ChrissMiss321 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• lol you poor girls!! I was in labor and they told me to push well I pushed all right and shit right all over myself and the doctor I was so embarrassed. I carried m son so low that I had a hard time telling whenever I had to go to the bathroom and then I didn't. Ah well the should've given me an enema before hand lol.
    jazzybabe_782

Answer by jazzybabe_782 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2009