what would u do?

if u caught ur hubby or So watching porn with ur 11 month old son in the room right next to him.

I am so pist off.... I know he is only 11 months old but i dont care he should have been doing that with my son in the romm to me that is nasty

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I agree that the baby shouldn't have been there. It would be similar to being in the room with his parents being intimate. Not appropriate. I'd have scolded my husband and brought to his attention that it was inappropriate and exactly why.

Answer by Bmat at 9:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• oh yeah like the baby will remember it. ooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad daddy, smack daddy's ass. Grow up.
    Anonymous

• I dont care if the baby will remember it or not it is nasty to be jerking off while ur child is in the room only 2 feet away, it has nothing to do with the fact of remembering it anon 902
    Anonymous

• I would have a problem with him watching porn period, that's whey he don't do it

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• hey anon 902 if u gonna make commits like that why not do it so we can see who u are instead of hiding behind the anon button
    Anonymous

• My ex did that. Pissed me off like you wouldn't believe. I told him that I considered that to be sexual abuse and that if I EVER found out he was doing it again, he'd be out on his ass before he could finish saying "I'm sorry". It's not about whether or not the baby will remember it, it's about knowing what is appropriate and what is not, and what he was doing is not. And while it may not be the case here, I would like to point out, for anon 902, that it can start out like this and become sexual abuse. So quit acting like OP is overreacting; she's not.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I'd probably cancel internet or cable TV...whichever he was enjoying himself with.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• You may want to look more into who you had a child with and your married to that's really not right in my eyes. Who jerks off in the same room as there child 11 months old or not I don't give two shits if the child is 11 DAYS old that some sick mental shit if you ask me.

oh Anon 9:02 there's no "GROWING UP" about it, your just as sick as he is!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I really do not think you son understands what is on tv ..

Answer by louise2 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I don't think children understand that young either, but where do you draw the line? When he's 18 mos? 2 year old? 5 years old? I think it's wrong to have porn on in front of children, and so do CPS agencies. I don't even watch my soaps if my kids are home.

Answer by missanc at 10:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2009