am i upset over nothing?

me and hubby went out today and had a wonderful day. andy was in a daycare type thing for a few hours. we came home, we ate, i ran to the store and at 7 o clock-my hubby tells me that he is going to bed. he knew i wanted us to hang out tonight because i feel like we dont do that enough. normally,everything is so crazy-between drs appts, him working, and things i have to do for our family-there is no time. but now he is asleep! im a little upset (actually-im really upset mainly because AF is here and affecting my moods lol). do i have the right to be upset at all or am i making a big deal over nothing? thanks for your help

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He works he is tired let him sleep for a little bit. Maybe wake him up with a BJ.
    Anonymous

• yeah I agree with anon, we did our thing today with the family and when we came home hubby took a nap
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• He can suck his own if he left you to care for the kids again by yourself! (I'm clearly a woman mad at her own f-in husband)
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• If it's a one time or even uncommon thing then I'd probably let it slide. But if it's a pattern then you need to say something. One thing parents of kids with special needs have to be careful of is not loosing the connection with our spouse. But you did have the time during the day.
    So, that's my input.
    Kim Q
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• If my husband is working like he has been working, crazy hours. I would have no problem with it. Then again you had a few hours of alone time. I know how you feel though!

PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Personally I think everyone needs mommy/daddy time. I would be pissed too! I kinda got the same thing tonight. My hubby is gone all week, and we only got to see each other for a few hours today and now he is crashed. I wouldn't wake him up with a BJ either. That's like saying Ok Hon, you can be a jerk and still get what you want. Sorry got a little cranky there. LOL
    emtmom847

Answer by emtmom847 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2009