Do you think SAHMs do nothing all day?

Do you think they sit around getting "fat asses"??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no - i think "most" sahms work all the time. it is a 24/7 job.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 9:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• helll nooo my hubby thinks though i have 3 kids 6.5 4.5 and 1.5 and when i get done with one mess the kids got another one made.....
    Anonymous

• yes
    Anonymous

• I think that there ARE moms that claim they work there butts off raising there kids, and are SAHMs, however I NO there a lot of them that LOVE the title but either there children entertain themselves all day, or there in daycare. many moms on here say there SAHMS and I see them online ALL day EVERYDAY, which I imagine would be hard, if your spending all your time watching and raising your children.

But I Also think there is VERY hard working SAHMS that deserve respect and a break, and people should leave it alone!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Nothing wrong with a sahm sending her kids to daycare for a few hours per week.

That being said...

I am a sahm, and I am busy from sun-up till sun-down. Staying at home with my daughter is 100x's more difficult than ANY outside job I've ever held in my life!!!

I think the moms who say that SAHM's are lazy are the ones who work outside of the home and are jealous. Little do they know that some of us sahm's are jealous of THEM being able to work a 9-5 job!!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yup that's exactly what I do. Allll day. ha ha ha hahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaa
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• That's how I feel. I feel if I worked 9-5 and my dd was in daycare, the hour before work and the 2.5hrs I had to parent after work would be SO easy! It's this nutsy around the clock crap that gets me. LOL
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I've been both and there's bonuses to both...I don't look down on SAHM's gosh if I could stay home and spend more time with my son I would lol. I'm also in agreeance with the fact that some SAHM's send their kids to daycare or don't spend enough time with them, thats a shame one day they're going to look back and miss those precious moments, but thats their fault not ours. We shouldn't judge other people for how they choose to raise their children none of us are perfect mothers.
    jazzybabe_782

Answer by jazzybabe_782 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Everyone does what is best for them. I stay home and don't care what old friends think. Who cares. I envy women who work and do it all though. They deserve metals. God Bless.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Sahm's do what they want, when they want. They get to eat, take naps, sit and do nothing, or do everything, go where ever when ever they choose. All while doing their "job". And yes I was a sahm for 15+ years.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2009