Any Wives decided to stay in relationship with cheaters?

I think my live in partner of 13 yrs, father of my dd6 is cheating. I think he has been for a very long time. Speciffically since I was pregnant. I've seen texts and emails, all flirtatious. He always denies everything and always has an explanation. I've found receipts and bank statements for items not in our home. He claims he did buy them for someone else but got the money. His phone is always on vibrate, he goes away maybe 3 weekends per year without us. He is always home except when he's working. I pick him up from work every night. He is an excellent provider. Great father. Our sex life has changed since the baby. once a month if I'm lucky. He takes great care of us, buys us whatever we need or want. He is extremely supportive about anything I want to do. I'm a SAHM. We never argue. We disagree but we don't fight. He tells me he loves me about 3x per day. Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Only you can answer this. I think that almost anything can be worked through in a relationship, but you really need to see what is best for you and your daughter. Good luck sweetie.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 9:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• woww omg your story sounds just like mine!!
    I stay because of my baby, and I am waiting on the day I catch him in the act, because he ALWAYS has an answer to everything and is so good at lying that I just end up WANTING to believe him .. because I love him so much .. so until then I will continue this relationship ..
    but idk what to tell you girl .. =(
    sorry im not any help ..
    Anonymous

• Can you ever be truly happy in this relationship?

Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Have you confronted him??Has he givin you any STD's?

Answer by louise2 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• if it comes to me, i will be sure that he has an affair,and have an avidence,then planne to go some where u can live far away from him(like i go to my sis in another state)and then without any explanation or an argue ,,leave him silently while he is at work,,but don't ask for divorce,,let ur family, sis ,friend wat ever tell him whenever u wanna see the baby u can see him,,but don't let him see u at all or even know wat is ur reaction,,this will drive him crazy that he is loosing u but if u love him don't go for divorce or problems,he will know that the other women was for fun or playing,no thing seriouse,,,,god help u and be smart, teach him aleason
    Anonymous

• he might have another woman on the side. I know a man who had several wives that did not know about the other!!!! he finally got caught and charged with bigamy

Answer by admckenzie at 9:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I couldn't do it. I suspected it was happening, then found out & moved out the same day. But that's me. If you cannot afford to do it on your own, then wait until the kids are older. Think of STD'S and your self esteem. You cannot live like this forever. Good Luck
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• my boyfriend is not cheating but he does not treat me well
    your husband treats you well but most likely cheating
    ????
    LIFE
    go figure
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• if you are married, it's for good times and bad. my husband and i have both had an affair. they happened about 6 years ago. but, we stayed together. we are married... for life, not for convenience. i say, check him on it and say, " if you are cheating, it needs to stop!" " we are a family, and what if something happened for example an STD? Ask him to think of a life without you and your little one." put the ball in his court, but be prepared for any outcome. reach out to your resources ie: friends, family, siblings.

Hope this helps! true love usually finds its way back home!
    lovinsophie

Answer by lovinsophie at 1:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2009