Does anyone here sell Avon?

My husband and I are expecting twins very soon and we are trying our best to get ready for them. Unfortunately, with his paycheck and the money I get per month, we aren't doing so well. I was looking for some sort of job I could do at home or online to help bring in money. I can't do much else because I am on strict bed rest. I was wondering if any of you mommas on here sell Avon and could tell me about it.

Thanks.

twocutetwins09

Asked by twocutetwins09 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• i made about $100 a week when i did it but i sold alot, live in ny city
    Anonymous

• I am actually looking into it. There is a mom on here that I found out about it from who was very helpful in giving me information. If you PM me, I'll give you her name.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 9:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• BTW: congrats on the babies!
    LaceyAM

• Bump.
    twocutetwins09

Answer by twocutetwins09 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I used to, but I didn't have much luck. Either I'm a lousy saleswoman, or it's because I live in the boonies, where most women don't bother with make-up.
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Before buying or selling body care products, you should check the safety of the ingredient. I like the skin deep database. You can copy and paste this link: www.ewg.org.
    Honestly, companies like Mary Kay and Avon make me sick; they show public support for breast cancer research, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:40 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I don't sell avon, but when thinking about selling it, I came across something that I thought was alot better. I have loved it, and I thought if you were looking for some really good income, you could check it out. If you have any questions, let me know.

http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2009