how can i get stuff for my bby

like for free other than a baby shower i am doin all this from home i am tryin to find a job too

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• go to craigslist and look in the free section and see what is being given away. craigslist.com
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• www.freecycle.org

Answer by admckenzie at 10:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Even though it isn't free, check out some yard sales and local thrift stores. I was going around for fun and saw a 2year old crib in perfect shape for $30.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Sign up for free samples and coupons. You can get free formula this way.

If there is a Freecycle group in your area, they can be a great resource. Everything is free, and you can give back what you no longer need. I've gotten lots for my DD this way, and quite a bit of like-new quality.

If you live anywhere with a Goodwill bargain bin, go there. It's not free, but I've been able to buy baby clothes for as little as 30 cents each (they sell by the pound, where I go it's $1.50). We don't have one in my area, but we go when we visit my in-laws.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 11:19 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• If your in the minneapolis area there is a "free store" it is free to the public and each person is allowed 10 items per day
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2009