did you feel like AF was coming?

when you found out you were pregnant did you feel like you were getting your period?
what was the earliest you got a BFP(big fat positive) ?
how long did you get BFN(big fat negative) before you got your positive?

MiraclesDHappen

Asked by MiraclesDHappen at 9:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had 2 previous miscarriages. I got a bfn at 9 dpo and positive and 10dpo. I was bleeding again and just knew I was having another miscarriage. I had lots of pelvic pain just as I did with the previous miscarriages. Turns out everything was fine. After all the pelvic pain, bleeding, and clots I am nursing my 9 month old right now. He is my miracle baby!
    jridgill

Answer by jridgill at 9:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i never got a bfn, i got a bfp 3.5 weeks after my period, meaning befor my missed period but everyone is soo different..and yes i felt like that with the last 2 babies.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• With my second, I felt all day the day I was supposed to start like I was starting; I had that icky period feeling, cramps, all that fun stuff, kept running to the bathroom to check, and there was never anything there. I took a test the next day, and it was positive. I didn't take any tests before that, so I never got a negative.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I felt like my period was coming for the first 3 months.
    I got my positive 8 days before my missed period.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My body starting getting ready for baby on January 12th. The egg implanted in my uterus on january 26th. I took a test February 2nd and it was negative. I took another February 8th, it was positive. THEN I made an appt to see my doc and confirm the pregnancy, like 3 weeks later. He came in and told me that my results came back negative. I was devastated. He went on talking about "chemical pregnancy's" and like 2 minutes later there was a knock on the door. Two giggly nurses were standing there holding my pee stick saying "It's positive! But juuust barely!"
    Talk about playing with a prego ladies emotions :)
    GOOD LUCK!
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 1:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2009