Well I guess the Racism thing was a good way to get off the SAHM drama, but now I have a headache!

Always have to have SOME type of drama on Cafemom!
anyone up for a drink!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• drinking beer

scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yea, I could use a drink.

OOPS, don't say that too loud either or we'll get bashed for being alcoholics and shitty mothers!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Haha, Thats the next cat fight, we should repost it, GET CYBER DRUNK HERE, all the haters will be coming to visit us!
    Anonymous

• What the hell WAS that? Who cares what you wear and where you shop?
    mandilynnep

Answer by mandilynnep at 10:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• lmfao... i've never been cyber drunk before
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• me please. i'll have a paralyzer, then a double dark rum & coke. then i'll get real friendly and start snogging the keyboard. :)
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• HAHAHAHAH, thats great, lets all be cyber drunks, WHO'S WITH ME!!! next thing I no Ill be getting all dressy like, and seducing myself!

Anonymous

• Ladies...have one or two or three for me...I'm pregnant and can't indulge.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 10:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• U can cyber indulge!
    Anonymous

• You know all these questions are just opinions,black-white-stay ay home -not to, its your right to express what you think no matter what others think,they have their right also, and no one and every one is right,one one makes you live by that rule. All can say what they want,but they can't make you live by it,so you take it as a gain of salt,who cares and go on with your own life. No one has to like it, you do have to agree,and you don't have to listen to it. who likes Bush- who likes Obama,-who cares, nothing to do with my thinking or living,it just don't matter,People fight over the most stupid stuff,maybe if you just sit back and see how stupid it is. You,me anyone is not going to change anyone here,so I just take all this like junk mail,and throw it all away,sleep like a baby not worring what anyone thinks,could care less,maybe all should not give such a crap about opinions..
    Somma

Answer by Somma at 10:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2009