Does anyone else really hate their in-laws?

I really think i could hate mine.

suebee3

Asked by suebee3 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm convinced that i could possibly have the worst in laws ever! they are complete drama, i have to even question my boyfriend and whether or not to be with him

their all the same,love drama and nice to your face and will bash you the second ur not around. their all lazy and love to talk about my life like theirs are perfect, my mother in law loves to tell me how i should raise my son, sheez i could complain foreverdevil

IsIaAhsmoMmY427

Answer by IsIaAhsmoMmY427 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• yes
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I LOATHE my father in law he is disgustin and creepy, I often have visions of me beating him in the face with random objects. I ♥ my MIL though
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 10:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Not really. I love my father in law, but sometimes my mother in law drives me crazy. she plays games all the time(has two faces) she think she is smart. she shows her self kind but she is not.
    Anonymous

• Yes. My (former) in laws were awful people. They were mean to my girls and treated my son like a prince. They said they "couldn't handle" being around my daughter because she is handicapped. Last time I talked to MIL I told her that before she took my son on another long weekend, she wouldspend a hour with her grand daughter. I wanted her to see how sweet and loving my beautiful DD is.... MIL hung up on me, and she never called me again... that was THREE YEARS ago!! Before that happened they denied that my DD could be their grand-kid because "we don;'t have any retarded people in OUR family"

I'm so glad I shook my loser ex and his whacked out family... we are better off WITHOUT them!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• "I LOATHE my father in law he is disgustin and creepy, I often have visions of me beating him in the face with random objects" That is funny in its own twisted sorta way!! ;-) I could say the same about former-MIL...

I guess the Step Grand-pa wasn't too bad, though he is still married to fruitcake MIL, so I have no contact with him either anymore. He used to send me funny email though until I changed my email addy.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i dont know my in-laws....they live in FL and we live in CO...i talked to them only a couple of times but nothing to get to know them...as a matter of fact my mil told my hubby that she jopes "he made the right choice" and when he told her where to go with that nonsense...she quickly changed to " we support your marriage" blah blah blah...bunch of horse hooey! lol

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 1:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I am not sure how I feel about mine. We have gone back in forth with my health being in compromised because they do not care about my allergies and asthma. They act kind in front of me but then they say and do another thing when I am not around. I am sure the fat that I am "brown" does not help the situation either...some racism is probably in play there also. As a christian I am commanded to love them but I sure do not like them!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 1:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Not so much, but I hate my sister's in laws. The crazy woman told my niece that her daddy raped his sister. How is that something ok to tell a 6 yo? By the way the sister is diagnosed schizo.  It never happened.  She also told her that her daddy killed her brother and buried him in the closet.  Again, FREAK!!!  Anyway, they moved away and now the inlaw family can't see them or the kids again.  Thank goodness!

etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 1:49 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I don't like either & can go without seeing them ever again.

Good thing they live far away & never visit...
    but even phone calls are excruciating.

Sis in law is the worst. BARF.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:36 AM on Jul. 12, 2009