If you had one million dollars and HAD to donate it, who/what would you donate it to?

Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would pick a Childrens Hospital. I am very thankful that I have a healthy child. There are others that are not as lucky as myself.
    Anonymous

• I would donate it to cancer, why?!?! the anwser is smiple I love people and don't want anyone to watch there family memvr die for cancer. I always donate alittle money to st. judes ~
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• My daughter, so she can go to college and have more chances at a good life than I have had.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I would give it to Reece's Rainbow an organization that financially assists in the adoption of children with Down Syndrome from other countries. Children with Down Syndrome that are born in other countries generally lose their opportunity for adoption by the age of 4 and are then permanently institutionalized. My son has Down Syndrome, one reason this organization is very close to my heart.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• id adopt a herd of mustangs and buy enough land so they could live there forever with out the interference of the goverment
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I think I'd donate to St. Judes and the Humane Society.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I would give to autism charity's ,St Jude hospital, and woman and children shelters.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I would donate it to my children,parents and my brother
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I would donate it to my childs college fund!
    that way he can have college and get educated and have a good life!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• childrens hospital and local animal shelters....Ch cause they save my niece's life she had leukemia
    AS cause we have soo many animals here with out homes that have to have foster homes for some of them...
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2009