would you sell your dog/cat for animal testing for 10,000 dollars?

Just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i know it may sound bad but i would only because it would help my family so much, i mean we dont even make 12k a year!!
    Anonymous

• LOL, sometimes I want to, but no. Never. He's my son. My baby. He trusts me with his life and it wouldn't be fair to him. It would be like putting my own baby in harm's way. The reason I have a pet is to raise and love and protect him. So, even though he may be annoying and I think he deserves to test some hair spray and lipstick, I could never.
    Gothiclovesick

Answer by Gothiclovesick at 10:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• ummm I would like to say that I would not (I really don't think I would since I don't like animals testing even though I know for some things i is a necessary) but if we needed the money bad and there was not other way to get it I might.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• No way! I would never sell my babies to anyone but especially not to be tortured!
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 10:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Uh no. That would be like selling one of my kids for 10,000.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• OMG,no, lol!!! I could never sell her for any amount of money. My husband often jokes that he'd sell her for $20, but he's kidding....he loves her as much as I do. She truly is one of the best friends I've ever had....no joke. She's my little pal and I don't know what I'll do when one day she's not around. I can't even think about it or I'll start crying. :(
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• No, never. I don't even like one of my cats (I have 2) and i would not sell her to be tortured. I wouldn't sell a rat to be tested on, I think it's wrong.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• hell noo my pets are my other kids.....dont care if we were dirt poor no way would i sell my pets for testing
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• The money is only going to last so long....The memory, the thought the very idea of the fact, that you sold your pet to be tortured and tested............Lasts forever.......
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• NO,NO,NO,yes i am yelling it .They are my babies---all 7 of them.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 11:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2009