If America was like China and our government said you could only have ONE child, and you accidently got pregnant with #2

would you run to Canada, obey the laws and terminate, or say fuck it and stay here, and fight anyone that tries to stop you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Probably run to Canada because I know if they wanted to stop me they could, and I would never terminate
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I'd move to Canada I guess...
    Anonymous

• Move to Canada. They have a better healthcare system anyways. We'd be better off lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 11:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• You really have no idea what it is like there. First there are NO home births. All babies are delivered in hospital. If you give birth to a second, the nurse immediatly kills it. There is no option to fight. It is horrible.
    Anonymous

• Whoo, Go Canada.
    I'd say I'd move there but I'm already here.. soo...
    I guess I'd just stay here?
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Canada. I'd rather keep my baby.
    Anonymous

• Canada...it's right across the river for me!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

are you serious? thats terrible if they wanted to control population why fix the mom after the first one? how did our world get so sick and twisted?

i would run to canada and be an illegal alien lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i'd move to canada were i not already there.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 11:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Are you serious, they will kill the second baby after birth? What if your first child was sick and you needed cord blood or something? Or what if you have twins, triplets or more, do the kill the ones that come out after the first? What if you have one baby and it dies, are you allowed another in that case?
    2PreemieGirls

Answer by 2PreemieGirls at 11:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2009