How much money would be saved if the US only allowed one child per family?

I would think that welfare would be cut in 1/10 of what is spent now if this would happen. Women couldn't spit out babies and get more food stamps and we wouldn't have to pay for so many kids to be on Medicaid. I like the sounds of this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow I have two kids and STILL don't need PA! Get off your high horse!!
    Anonymous

• TROLL
    Anonymous

• yeeee we have a funny mom...
    funny
    funny
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• one child! i couldnt imagine even growing up by myself, i think that if that happened the us would be more like dictators. it probably would cut down of all that expences but money isnt what family is about
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I agree with Idc. Family isnt about money.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Go to China and see how you like it.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• So you think the government should control the amount of children I conceive? It's ok to kill babies but not have them?

This question was posted to start drama. Go have yourself one child if that's what makes you happy. I've got 3 and that's what makes ME happy =)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Uh, no. No government should not stand in the way of a mother having children. We work and pay for our children's needs like many families do. Even if we didn't, there would be more abortions in the case posted, and I am not for that.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• i can see where you are coming from but allowing just one is wrong and tellin ppl how many kids they can have is wrong but its also wrong to pop out 6 kids in less than 8 years when neither parent is working and dependent on assistance
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I wish I knew who this anon poster was.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2009