2 questions!

1) before you found out you were pregnant, did you feel like you were going to start your period?

2) how long should my husband and i try for a baby, before we seek help. Or go to a specialist?

MarineDream771

Asked by MarineDream771 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• 1) i don't remember. sorry, i'm no help there.
    2) if you're healthy and under 35, it can take a full year to get pregnant, even when having sex during ovulation. if it takes longer than that, see a dr. if you're over 35, go to a dr after 6 months of trying.

good luck!
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 11:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yeah it felt like i was gonna start my period wich i never did baby dust too you
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 12:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• You should start temping and charting and keeping notes on what your doing. if your using opk's you should mark down when and what they say. That way if it does take more then a year your one up on your doctor and don't have to go through all of it and then wait to starts meds if needed. If you need help i can help you. Just message me. But you should try for a year if your under 35 and then go to the doctor. But you can also mention it your doctor at your next well women exame.
    Stephie280

Answer by Stephie280 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i was sure i was going to get a period.n i thought i was going to have a heavy one.i just wanted it to appear,so my cramps would end.
    Anonymous

• I felt different, I didn't have any cramping or ickness 5 days after missed period, so I knew something was different.
    and the other question, most doctors won't look into feritly issues until you've been trying for a year. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2009