am i the only one who finds it hard to shave your vagina?

i can't see down there with my big belly. whats the trick?

kyleeannebaby

Asked by kyleeannebaby at 11:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am not quite to the point where I can't see, but my skin is way sensitive now. if i don't do it just right i get the worst razor bur...not fun. and you could always try a mirror to help you see
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I had the same problem. I've read some people say to have you DH/SO do it. I never could ask him that. I'd be afraid he's cut me.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• LOL!! I just shave blindly and hope for the best.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I do have a hard time if Im pregnant but when I was pregnant I had my husband shave it for me.
    lilmomma998

Answer by lilmomma998 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• let your husband do it for you...is not like he have never been down there :)

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Seriously, get the Nair lotion. You rub it on, let it sit for a few minutes, get in the shower and rinse it off, and Voila!...the hair is gone. My husband even uses it sometimes on his balls, lmao. I know...TMI...I was pretty surprised the first time, but he was so proud of "how smooth they were", as he put it, haha!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• omg..lol..I just got to where I can't see over my belly anymore! I just do as one said and go blind. Don't have a so to do it. But I can't stand the feeling if I don't!!
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I wish Nair would work like that for me. Even with a razor, I am never smooth, and I'm not dark complected and I have light hair. It's just way prickly.
    callmeann

Answer by callmeann at 11:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2009