7 weeks pregnant???

i am 7 weeks pregnant..and i got this brownish discharge...i just got it about 3 pm...is this normal? also how long does it last for? please help me out..i need your advice on this.

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am 7 weeks now and have no. discharge. i dont want to scare you, but for both my miscarriages it started out as a brown spotting. it was very minimal and everyone told me dont worry its normal to spot. slowly over the next week it turned heavier and more blood like until i finally had the horrendous contractions and miscarried. the drs didnt help any they just told me to wait it out. finally i couldnt and went to the hospital wiht the second one where they were able to confirm i was going to miscarry. i hope this is not the case for you, it was devastating. i just want to be honest, i wish someone would have made me aware of what was happening. i felt completely alone and would have liked to have known what to look for. good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I had the same thing I'm now 11 weeks and my babys fine :)
    congrads with the pregnancy
    jan62010

Answer by jan62010 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2009