how long were you in the hospital?

i hate hospitals and after a while i start to go crazy and feel trapped.

kyleeannebaby

Asked by kyleeannebaby at 11:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 4 days. i had a c-section. i started to go alittle crazy too, but at the same time it was really nice being able to relax and have somebody do everything for you with the press of a button =) plus my baby was in the NICU anyway.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• THree days. I had a c-section (not sure if that makes a difference on days). I loved it. Aside from the food being crappy, i didnt mind it. My DH brought in our dvd player so i got to watch dvd's when baby was sleeping and i was relaxing.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• 2-3 days
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:06 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• 3 days
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:15 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i was relaesed 48 hours after i had baby, and went in 7 hours before he was born... its not so bad... they ahve cable and you can walk around the hospital, jsut cant take baby.. i wanted to stay another night, becuase i got released at 9 pm!!! it was crazy by the time we got my persctiptions and made it home it was after 11pm!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2009