I have a horrible smell that is stuck with me, how can I get rid of it?

I am 3 months pregnant and have this horrible smell that is stuck with me and anything I eat tastes like old pizza sauce. Its to the point that I haven't been able to eat for 4 days now without throwing up. I can't take it anymore and tired of being hungry all the time, and crying. Please HELP!!!

mmy2b_2010

Asked by mmy2b_2010 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG I am so sorry this is happening to you. I have experienced something similar in the past except mine was really strange.....everything tasted like a wet dog smell??!! I know it's very very wierd!! All I can say is it eventually passed and I was miserable and disgusted until it did! I wish I could help you out but I don't know how!!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Never had that problem. I'd just try and eat things that are very salty. Canned chicken noodle soup and Goldfish crackers were the only thing I could keep down for 3 weeks early in my pregnancy. Find something that works for you!! Or you could try taking a hot shower and blowing your nose as much as you can while you're in there. Try to get the smell out!
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 1:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2009