i need some advice..please!!

i am 7 weeks pregnant and i just started to notice so brownish discharge..and ome mild cramping...is this normal? i really need your help on this.

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go see your Dr. It is probably nothing (My sis had it, and she was just fine as was her baby) but the only way to know is to ask.
    Anonymous

• Call your doc immediately. The discharge by itself might not mean anything but combined with cramps, it could be a problem. I'm not trying to scare you but that's what doctors are for.
    callmeann

Answer by callmeann at 11:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Go see someone and have it checked out.

I bled during my second pregnancy, the first time at about 7 weeks. I went into the ER and they told me that I was miscarrying and there was nothing that could be done. So go home and wait for it to happen. But I didn't miscarry and ended up bleeding on and off my entire pregnancy. Some of it was even bright red blood. I ended up on a modified bed rest half way through to keep any bleeding to a minimum. They could never find a reason for it.

I hope what happened gives you some hope, don't assume the worst. Just do whatever you need to take the best care of you right now. Good luck!
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 11:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• get a hold of your doctor asap. possibly emergency room. these are signs of a miscarriage. my friend just lost her child. she was in denial for the longest time. but the doctors were right. if that is whats happening with you im terribly sorry and when its your time it will happen again. but don't lose hope just yet, something can still be done.
    kyleeannebaby

Answer by kyleeannebaby at 12:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2009