I really need help? I having this pain in my chest any ideas?

It hurts really bad between my boobs, like on my chest bone. It just started a few minutes ago. It hurts all the time, but also hurts when I push in it. any ideas?

TeriMelisa

Asked by TeriMelisa at 11:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Health

• You should go to the ER if you are having chest pain. Call 911. It could be your heart or it could be a pulmonary emboli. Pulmonary emboli can happen in women who use hormonal birth control. You can die in the first hour. I had pulmonary emboli.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I had the same issue as the poster above but it was 6 weeks after I had my second child. If you just had a baby you be suspectible.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 2:05 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Thanks ladies I went to the ER my mama made me. My daddy passed away last year when a blood clot hit his heart. I am ok. They think I have pulled my chest muscles really bad from picking my 5 year old daughter up. I felt stupid. But oh well
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 5:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2009