17 and pregnant with 3rd baby

this blog on another website that i've read this girl is 17 and has an 11 month old and a 6 week old and she just found out she is pregnant with her 3rd. i mean im fine with teen parents and for making a whoops and one time but 3!!! thats ridiculous. what do you think and what would you do in her shoes??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• i think somebody have to tell her to keep her legs close...

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• WHERE THE HELL ARE HER PARENTS!!!!!!!!! my god i thought i made a mistake in getting pregnant when i was 3 weeks away from my 18th b-day,, but my god 3 at 17..
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 11:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• wow i know i made a mistake getting pregnant once an being so young but 3 dang close those legs
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Adoption
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• maybe she is a good mom and likes having children
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Just like brittanybell said, WHERE THE HELL ARE HER PARENTS?! Are they just going to sit back and let their daughter keep behaving this way? She's showing an appalling lack of responsibility, and running the risk of teaching her poor kids to ask in the same manner. My mother would have taken a stick to me!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 12:54 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• anon 12:36- she would have been a good mom at 17 if she had 1 not 3! that is just plain irresponsible
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I think someone dropped the ball. In Oregon, when there is a teen pregnancy, the girl is REQUIRED to get a depo shot when the baby is born, and then the county peeps in to make sure all is going well, and they encourage the girl to keep up with the shots. I think the parenting classes are mandatory as well, and they can be a good reality check for a young girl with stars in her eyes wanting to make babies. Then again, the most irresponsible mom I know making wayyyyy too many babies is in her 30's and pregnant with her 5th, the 8th for the dad, and they are homeless without 2 nickels to rub together. But they were TRYING. Some will never stop. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I agree and disagree, but i aslo frew up fast, long story. Im a young mother of ONE! I was pregnant at 17 but with my bf at that time since i was 14. My mother was dyin of cancer and i new i needed her to see my baby and have a grandchild before she left us, I got a gold medal for it. My daughter was born in november my mom passed away in august. my daughter was 9.5 mths old. Ive taken very good care of her by myself, with little to no help with both my parents being passed away and her father leaving me with no support, when my mom died. I worked 3 jobs and went to school, i havent finished school yet, 4 yrs later but my daughter still has everything she needs and then some. 1 kid at 17 in this economy now is good enough where theres a will theres a way. But 3 sooo close in age at 17 i couldnt have handled it. Good luck to her but she should stop and smell the roses.
    mememecassie

Answer by mememecassie at 10:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• that is not a good use of my tax dollars (unless she has parents or a husband supporting her)

Answer by rkoloms at 2:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2009