What is the strongest over the counter diet pill?

I need to loose 25 pounds, fast! I just keep eating and eating everything. Luckily enough I have the house filled with health foods, but they are not being eaten in moderation.

Piattio

Asked by Piattio at 4:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• You'll poop your pants with Alli if you sneak, so that'll keep you on track. But i take Stacker 3's. They work pretty well for me.
    Mandiii04

Answer by Mandiii04 at 1:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I am not 100% sure. Probably Alli, it is FDA approved. You still have to change your eating habits.
    busybee914

Answer by busybee914 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• It's not available over the counter, but Infinity2 has an awesome weight loss plan. Their Enzyme diet uses the power of enzymes to support your metabolism at optimum levels during weight loss without using drugs or stimulants. You can get more info at www.infinity2.com/ecoq3135.
    Let me know if I can help.
    Good luck!!
    judy
    jaeann123

Answer by jaeann123 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• try alli its good stuff but you have to be consistent...good luck
    Ashmom614

Answer by Ashmom614 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Check out my group here on CafeMom. It's called Suddenly Slim Moms. It will give you all the details about Suddenly Slim, a program that worked for me when all others had failed. It's an amazing wiegh loss program! There are a lot of post there that are just good info, whether you use Suddenly Slim or not.
    SuperNonnie

Answer by SuperNonnie at 10:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2008