Am I doing the right thing?

Ugh...so, I confronted the aforementioned significant other about his "journal" and the "story" he was writing, and he said absolutely nothing...oh wait, that's not new....he hasn't spoken to me or had any physical contact with me aside from the one night we didn't use protection in two weeks....crossing my fingers I'm not pregnant...and I've made the decision to take my baby and leave him tomorrow...I pray I'm doing the right thing.

starburst22

Asked by starburst22 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know whats going on, but Good Luck!
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• This is what I am referring too:). http://www.cafemom.com/answers/245827/Is_He_Cheating
    starburst22

Answer by starburst22 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• if i was you .. i would leave him too. that would bother me forever and it would never be the same. i would never trust him.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• sounds like you are doing the right thing

Answer by admckenzie at 12:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• You read his private thoughts that no one but him was supposed to read and now you're asking if you're doing the right thing? As long as you don't keep his child from him. And if you have proof that he is cheating. And if he is mean or treats you badly otherwise. Then yes you are doing the right thing. Obviously you can't deal with his private thoughts. But if you're only leaving because of the fact that he is beyond pissed that you did that, then no you shouldn't go. But either way you should not just up and leave. You need to talk to him.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2009