Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

don't know what to do

I live in an apartment, my next door neighbor is also my ex sister in law. Every night she smokes weed, blows th esmoke out a fan in her bedroom window, and it comes though to my and my daughters window. I don't think If I ssaid anything to her about it that it would help me out any. It would probably just start problems. what would you do?


Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (10)
  • I wouldn't not care who she is, when it comes to my kids, I would do anything. If I were you, call the office , they don't say who complain, if doesn't work, I would call the police and don't say your name.

    Answer by Roxyfoxy36 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

  • you cant just sit back and let your daughter breath in her weed smoke!! i would either confront her about it, or go to landlord or manager of your apartment complex and ask them to tell her that people were complaining but not to mention your name. you should definatly do something though.

    Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

  • Put in an anonymous complaint to the manager or the apartment complex

    Answer by logansmommy711 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

  • Maybe talking to the landlord would do something. This option, would view you as spiteful on some level. Or, move. I would put it all behind me, and find another place safer for your daughter.

    Answer by graaaaamma97 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

  • I agree, go to the Management office or let the owner know.

    Answer by Yve538 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

  • yep, I'd call the manager or send an anonymous letter

    Answer by admckenzie at 12:44 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

  • close the window.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

  • id go straight to the IS illegal and IF by some small chance your baby gets hurt and they do an UA on her and find traces YOU will be the one in trouble!!!!

    Answer by krazi_beautyful at 12:56 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

  • Put a fan in your window that blows out.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

  • call the police..

    Answer by Mad_Hexer at 1:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2009