Interesting question about 9/11?

I myself haven't dug into the details of 9/11 but a cousin of mine was talking about it earlier. He was talking about how he believes that the pentagon was hit by a missle rather than a plane and that the 2nd plane to hit the towers was run by electronic devices and that nobody was on that plane. I had never heard anyone thinking that this was some kind of conspiracy before so I was wondering what everyone else's thoughts were.

Apparently there's a bunch of documentaries about all of this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think the families who lost people in the plane that hit the pentagon and the second tower might beg to differ with your cousin.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 12:12 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I dont think it was a conspiracy. Alot of people do believe it is because of how President Bush reacted, but I believe he did the right thing, taking a moment to compose himself. He knew when he walked out that door of that classroom he was going to be bombarded with questions, there was nothing he could really do, plus if he would have panicked or showed that something was wrong to those children it would have been terrible, the president running out of the room.
    mamaof32007

Answer by mamaof32007 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• CONSPIRACY LOON ALERT
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

_____

This.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 12:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Oh yes! and Big foot was the second gunman on the grassy knoll lmao! but no seriously with every traumatic event or where there is a massive loss of life there will be conspiracies! Its kind of a way people deal with it like they DON'T want to believe it really happened. What is sad is they usually suck other people into it too. Don't be a sheep.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Ugh.

I lost family and friends on 9/11. The government is definitely not being truthful with us at all, but it's nothing like that.

Like someone above said, the people who had family on that plane would beg to differ with your cousin.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 1:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I lost family and friends on 9/11. The government is definitely not being truthful with us at all, but it's nothing like that.

I am sorry for you loss. I will extend you compassion you did not give me when my husband died in Iraq.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Your husband signed up for that...my friends and family didn't.

Big difference.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 3:00 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Sounds to me like there are some issues with your cousin. Has he been watching to much LOST? lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I have to admit, I love me some conspiracy theory, but I don't buy it for one second. That's all I'm gonna say 'bout that. Oh, and I also agree with TessLouise.

anon :32, I am deeply sorry for your loss. My sympathy and prayers go to you and those that knew and loved your DH. His service to our nation is honorable, as is the sacrifice of your family.

SarahColbert, I am also sorry for your loss.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2009