why does he stink all of a sudden?

dh and I have been together for a year now and the past month or two I can hardly stand to be in the same room as him! he showers just as regularly as usual so why does he all of a sudden make me want to vomit? I have to leave the window in our room open just so I can sleep! its so gross! what can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Is he on new meds? Or is he eating something in more abundance than normal? Maybe its time for a checkup with the Dr?
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Are you sure you are not pregnant?
    Roxyfoxy36

Answer by Roxyfoxy36 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• you should probably just tell him. maybe hes not wearing deodorant or something. me and my fiance feel comfortable enough to say anything like that to eachother. he smelled that bad, i would let him know for sure so he could do something about it because im sure your not the only one whos noticed! as a matter of fact, my fiances feet smell really bad alot and we laugh about it sometimes. maybe its ur husbands feet too. maybe he needs new sneakers.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Maybe his body chemistry is having a reaction to food he's eating? The same thing happened to my husband. We eventually figured out that his body started reacting to garlic. It makes him smell terrible for days! And not just his breath, it seeps out through his pores. Now that we know, he avoids it (all thought he loves it) and on the rare occasion that he treats his taste buds to a garlic treat, I'm prepared and leave the window open too. I've thought about putting some Vapor Rub under my nose too. lol.
    jollymommy

Answer by jollymommy at 12:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• r u pregnant, when I got pregnant I couldnt STAND the smell of SO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• spray him down with Febreeze! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Answered at 10:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2009 by: Anonymous spray him down with Febreeze! LOL

this litterly made me LOL!! to funny!!! i sure wasnt expecting that!!

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 12:54 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My husband ran out of deodarant once when we first started living together, and I asked him one day if he was wearing any and he said no. I went out the next day and bought him some....Another thing I noticed, guys don't wipe their butts very good, you have to train them I guess, or at least keep complaining about it.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:06 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• op here- lol those comments are great. I am pregnant but I'm 37 weeks... you'd think I would have noticed by now... as for the deoderant I know he wears it cause I smell that on him too. I actually like the smell of it. but I'm wondering if maybe it is time to see the doctor... too bad we don't have insurance... well I do cause I'm pregnant. he doesn't qualify through the state though... its funny. I just cleaned all his dirty clothes off our floor and not even an hour later it was like a whole new room...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• is he eating especially pungent foods? i can't stand SO after he eats onions.. the stench leaks out of his pores for 48 hours..

and after a night of drinking, he smells like the oldest sour beer allllll the next day.. makes me wanna hurl!!!!!!!

anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:38 AM on Jul. 12, 2009