Could i be

I been eating more then usual and when i take off my bra my boobs hurteven when i just walk i dont start to the 21st so i know its early too test but does it sound like i have a chance omg waiting 2 weeks is hard

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It really sounds like your ovualting. Your body can mimic pregancy signs when you ovualte.
    Stephie280

Answer by Stephie280 at 1:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Of course, you have a chance, but it's probably too early for true pregnancy symptoms. I had months where my boobs were killing me, and I thought for sure it was my month. But when I actually got my BFP, I had no clue--I would have sworn AF was coming.

I know the wait sucks--I went through 18 cycles of it! Just try to hang in there for another week or so. :-)

AutumnBlessing

Answer by AutumnBlessing at 1:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• That was always my first clue.
    Good luck.
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 1:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• its really a 50/50 chance . but if you want to be I wish you good luck and hope you are too.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 1:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2009