Anyone use intelligender?

and what is the earliest you used it?

longonevs

Asked by longonevs at 12:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I havent, but I've heard good things.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:35 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• whats that? fill me in
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 12:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I had to look it up too. It's like an HPT, but it tells you the gender of your baby.
    beckyhedrick

Answer by beckyhedrick at 12:38 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• its a pee test u can buy at walgreens it pridicts the sex of baby from hormones. some say it works, others say it was wrong.
    like I said, I have heard good things, but some took it serious, bought girl/boy things, and 20 weeks came and they found they waisted A LOT of money
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• hummm. i think i would do that just for fun. how much is it? i would love to do that. lol ive been trying for a boy. this would just make me happy if it turned boy. but duh i would wait for the O/S for sure tho. to start buying baby things
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 12:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My sister got one for almost 30 dollars, I didnt feel the need to waist my money, my doctor said it was BS, but hey its a 50/50 chance!
    go for it, it COULD be fun!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:43 AM on Jul. 12, 2009