anyone else thinks its gross to allow a dog(or any animal) to lick you on in the mouth?

had friend post pics of a dog licking his mouth and the dogs tongue was in the guys mouth OMG i about puked

bonnie-jo

Asked by bonnie-jo at 12:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ugh.. yes.. I had a neighbor once.. and while we (me and a few friends)were sitting outside relaxing, he comes out and literally starts making out with this dog. his tongue, the dogs tongue.. it was the nastiest thing I've ever seen.. to make it worse.. it wasn't even his dog.. but our other neighbors dog.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:43 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Gross. I don't want my dog licking me at all.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:41 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• eeew! i think its disgusting
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I'm one of those trolls who thinks having pets inside the house is gross period. Animals are nasty creatures. They poop and pee on themselves, they lick their own butts, they shed dirty hair all of the place, they have fleas, the chew on everything they're just gross. Making out with a dog is even worse. I hate going to a friends house and having their dog jumping and slobbering on me. Yuck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Kissing a dog or any animal on the face, or being kissed on the face or mouth by an animal is gross. JMO
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• like anon said they use that same tongue to lick their butts and genitals yuck yuck might as well be licking the dogs ass
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• ewwwwwwwwwwwwww......
    corinnejenkins

Answer by corinnejenkins at 12:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• To the first anon poster... My dog does not poop and pee on herself, she poops and pees outside. She does not lick her on butt, and never has. She sheds, but she gets baths so she is very clean, and she hasn't had fleas since we moved back to CO. She hasn't chewed on anything since she first came to our house, and that was only because she was stressed.

She very rarely licks someone on their face, let alone their mouth. My daughter tries to give her kisses all the time, and I am perfectly fine with that! She isn't kissing a mangy alley cat.

In the past I have let other dogs (mine or my parent's) kiss me on the mouth, but never in.
    angelofice

Answer by angelofice at 1:02 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• nasty
    Kersten

Answer by Kersten at 1:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Ewww! Thats just gross. Im very much against even having animals in the home, they just gross me out, I perfer the kids over animals ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jul. 12, 2009