• In the Spotlight:

What are you wishing for right now?

I'm wishing that i could talk to my DH. We talk every night and i cant talk to him for the next few days. ...it's really buming me out even though the reason why i dont get to talk to him is because i get to see him soon!
I miss him.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 12:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Awww!!

Well, I'm really wishing that I would have my baby already because I'm in a crap load of pain all over=[
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• wishing this pain in my knee would go away.. I bashed it pretty good on the door frame trying to hop the child gate.. it probably wouldn't hurt so bad if this wasn't my bad knee (had previous injuries that required medical treatment to it in the past)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:49 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I am wishing that my back will stop hurting and time would fly by so that I can get married to my wonderful fiance and have our babies!
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I'm wishing for a healthy baby in August! That's it!
    Gwynyth

Answer by Gwynyth at 12:57 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I am wishing to get pregnant and have a healthy baby, NO MORE LOSSES PLEASE!
    mandyjh

Answer by mandyjh at 1:01 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• im wishing my hubby was awake...hes been asleep since about 7...which sucks cuz he works all day..from 8am-5pm...then comes home and passes out...it just me and him now the kids are with their dad's and im lonley here all day AND night...its not good when im like this...im bipolar and i start getting depressed...crying

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 1:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I'm wishing that the critter living in my tummy would hurry up and decide to get out of there. I'm due in eight days, and it feels like I've been pregnant for forever! I'm so uncomfortable that I just can't stand myself, my ankles and feet are so puffy that I feel like I'm walking on water balloons, and I'm tired of walking like a penguin with a corncob up its butt.

Here's to hoping that the nightmare ends soon!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 1:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I'm wishing for a massage. My tendonitis is bothering me and my back is tense & sore.
    bookworm65

Answer by bookworm65 at 1:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I wish I could loose this fat flab on my tummy. I had my baby a year ago and the damn flab is still there!
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 1:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Man when i first say this question i was thinking along the lines of ice cream...grocery store is closed and the next one is 30 miles away, lol, yay rural towns!!

But now that I think about it i wish my feet would stop hurting and yes the belly fat from my last pregnancy would go away after 4 years....it was a c-section from north to south and I swear they made it so the muscles lost the ability to bounce back!!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2009