did you see the movie...

did you see the movie "the knowing" with Nicholas Cage yet? What are your thoughts on it? I rented it tonight for movie night, and I thought it had a Scientology/Christian mix in the story line.. it was decent.. but different.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 12:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I watched it the other day & made fun of it the whole way through. To me, it was totally predictable. I did cry at the end--I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I thought the whole pattern concept was pretty neat & I like how he figured it out but other than that, it was a total waste for me. It felt like they borrowed a bit from "Armageddon" and "Independence Day" and "War of the Worlds" and "The Number 23" and tried to come up with something new but it just didn't quite work. The special effects at the end were great, though.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 1:40 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• no but want to looks really good
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 12:50 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I liked it.
    I gave into my pregnancy hormones and cried at the end haha
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I haven't seen it...but I want to. And speaking of crying at the end.... I just saw Marley and Me... that one didn't just make me cry, I was sobbing at the end!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I haven't seen it, but I would like to. We'll most likely wait until it comes out on dvd and rent it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2009